14 May 2009

Zé Dos Frangos on Blogs and Sites

Remember that Steve Martin movie called The Jerk? He becomes ecstatic with joy when the new phone book arrives and his name is in it. "I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now."

That's exactly how I feel today, except, a level down maybe. A couple of blog posts came up and after a little fighting I got the CD Release Party posted on its respective venue websites for Lisbon and Bratislava.

Blogs
A Trompa em Lisboa
Traveling Jenny in Maine
Artless Processes in Washington

Venues
Galeria Zé Dos Bois em Lisboa
4coffee v Bratislave

Amazon.com
Songs To Escape America
Music For Reading

Portugal/Slovakia

Record Stores
AA Records (Europe)
CD Baby (USA)
Rhapsody
Emusic
Napster

No comments: